Monday, July 14, 2008

Hiatus...

Hmmm. A long one indeed. There are times when you get hypercharged about an activity and yet your battery would let you down in a short while. Writing was a typical example in my life. Well, to be kind on myself, the proxies at work could be blamed partly for preventing me from pursuing an interest of mine. But as I said, partly. Work and its related pressures did take a toll on my interests - Choreography, writing and yes of course day dreaming! . I have realised that writing long stories/ junk is more an inverse function of availability of lesiure than the drive to deliver. So to subvert the risk of losing touch with my FOE, I have decided to aleast keep a tab on some of my key realisations of life - ofcourse from my FOEs perspective. I believe it would help me reproduce the timeline of the evolutionary phases of my thought process.

No comments: